Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A second introduction of sorts


As you can see, the Dancing Mummy blog is starting new and fresh.


Pic from Pinterest

After a long absence, I have decided to give this blogging thing another go and actually commit myself to keeping it up.

So for the second time, I introduce myself as Rachael. A working mum of one gorgeous little three year old girl and a wife to a business man at day- rockstar at night. I have a passion of all things vintage, tea cups and pots, fashion, dancing, arts and craft and just generally hanging out with my family.

There is not a certain cliche this blog fits into. In fact, doing research on blogging, I have learned that having no cliche will probably mean my blog will sit in cyberspace unseen and lonely and I will abandon it within a few weeks. I beg to differ. Hopefully.


Dancing Mummy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment